I want to help you find the best Japanese names for girls that start with m with meaning. Japanese names are usually very unusual, old, and beautiful. You can find many different types of Japanese names.
There are both masculine and feminine Japanese names. These names can be written with either -ta or -Ji in front, but some exceptions exist.
If your first name is masculine, it should be written with a -ta character, but if it is feminine, it should be written with -Ji.
There are also regional differences where different parts of Japan can have different rules regarding writing characters with -ta and -Ji.
So let’s look at Japanese names for girls that start with m with meaning.
Japanese names for girls that start with m with meaning
Here are 50 popular Japanese names for girls that start with m with meaning :
1) Minako = Meaning – beautiful child
2) Mineko = Meaning – beautiful root
3) Minori = Meaning – truth
4) Mio = Meaning – beautiful cherry blossom
5) Misa = Meaning – beautiful sand
6) Misaki = Meaning – beautiful blossom
7) Misao = Meaning – beautiful cherry blossom
8) Misato = Meaning – beautiful village
9) Mitsu = Meaning – light
10) Mitsue = Meaning – shining blessing
11) Mao = Meaning – dance cherry blossom
12) Mariko = Meaning – child of true reason
13) Masae = Meaning – prosperous blessing
14) Masako = Meaning – elegant child
15) Masami = Meaning – true beauty
16) Masayo = Meaning – elegant world
17) Matsu = Meaning – pine tree
18) Mayako = Meaning – child of the cocoon
19) Mayu = Meaning – true gentleness
20) Mayumi = Meaning – true bow
21) Mitsuko = Meaning – child of light
22) Miwa = Meaning – beauty, harmony
23) Miyako = Meaning – beautiful night child
24) Miyu = Meaning – beautiful kindness
25) Miyuki = Meaning – beautiful happiness
26) Mizuki = Meaning – beautiful moon
27) Moe = Meaning – sprouting
28) Momoka = Meaning – hundred flowers
29) Momoko = Meaning – peach child
30) Mona = Meaning – truth
31) Megumi = Meaning – blessing, grace
32) Meiko = Meaning – bud child
33) Michi = Meaning – path, way
34) Michiko = Meaning – child of beauty
35) Midori = Meaning – green
36) Mie = Meaning – beautiful wisdom
37) Mieko = Meaning – beautiful blessing
38) Miki = Meaning – beautiful princess
39) Mikiko = Meaning – child of beauty
40) Moriko = Meaning – forest child
41) Mutsuko = Meaning – child of the silent moon
42) Miku = Meaning – beautiful sky
43) Maaya = Meaning – true self
44) Machiko = Meaning – fortunate child
45) Madoka = Meaning – circle, round
46) Maemi = Meaning – honesty, sincerity
47) Maiko = Meaning – dance child
48) Maiya = Meaning – rice valley
49) Makiko = Meaning – child of truth
50) Mami = Meaning – true beauty
Japanese names for girls that start with m encompass various meanings, sounds, and cultural influences.
From traditional and timeless choices to more contemporary and unique options, a Japanese name starts with “M” to suit every taste and preference.
Whether you’re drawn to the grace of Miyuki, the gentleness of Mika, or the strength of Michiko, these names carry a sense of depth and beauty that resonates with Japanese culture.
Embrace the enchantment of these names as you explore the rich heritage and linguistic nuances they offer.
No matter which name you choose, it will undoubtedly infuse its unique charm into the life of the girl who bears it.
Like our Facebook page and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more daily tips.